Gregory Alan Isakov with Jake Manders and Alyssa Bicking
Indie folk singer-songwriter Gregory Alan Isakov makes his first stop at The Cedar! An old soul in a young man's body, Gregory has released four critically acclaimed albums, and has earned a reputation for his quietly riveting live shows.
Singer-songwriter Jake Manders (of alt bluegrass outfit The Pistol Whippin' Party Penguins) will open, with help from Alyssa Bicking (The Floorbirds).
Note: Fairchildren was scheduled to open for Gregory, but they are now back on tour with Nathaniel Rateliff, and will not be appearing tonight after all.
The Cedar is now fully air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($1 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby before and after shows (no fee), Depth of Field (no fee), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may gain discounted admission for tickets at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.