Mickey Hart Band
Former long-time Grateful Dead member, and one half of the Rhythm Devils, Mickey Hart is widely recognized as one of the world's greatest rock drummers. The Cedar is proud to present the newly formed Mickey Hart Band, which, alongside Mickey, features vocalists Crystal Monee Hall and Tim Hockenberry, bassist Dave Schools (Widespread Panic), drummer Ian "Inx" Herman, guitarist Gawain Matthews, percussionist Sikuru Adepoju, and keyboardist Ben Yonas, as the band embarks on a handful of national dates this fall. There'll be new material, along with some of the Dead classics.
The Cedar is now fully air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- VIP option: gain early access to sound check, and meet and greet with Mickey. Very limited availability, from Ticketweb only, $75 (VIP SOLD OUT)
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($1 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.