SOLD OUT: Atlas Sound with Carnivores and Frankie Broyles
“brilliantly channels spaced-out folk balladry through hazy chamber pop à la Panda Bear or Stereolab.” - Rolling Stone
Atlas Sound is the musical solo project by Bradford Cox of Deerhunter. His most recent album Parallax was described by All Music Guide as "a quietly satisfying album with a determined fragility that makes it all the more moving," whilst NME asserts "lyrically he remains sublime." And according to Mojo, the music is "best consumed in a semi-recumbent position, in order to match the loping, laidback pace of the music and Cox's stoned, oak-aged vocals."
Atlanta-based garage band Carnivores and Frankie Broyles (of Balkans) open.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.