Destroyer with Sandro Perri
Indie eccentric Dan Bejar made the most immersive “soft rock” album of the year, turning smooth sounds to clever, cryptic ends. (#4 on Top 10 Albums of the Year, New York Magazine)
A second chance to catch Destroyer at The Cedar, as Dan Bejar and the Kaputt band tour once again in support of last year’s critically-acclaimed and Juno-nominated Kaputt. Opening will be Toronto musician and producer Sandro Perri (formerly performed as Polmo Polpo), touring behind critically acclaimed Impossible Spaces.
The Cedar is now fully air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.