The Be Good Tanyas with Phil Cook & His Feat (from Megafaun)
The beloved Vancouver folk trio (Sam (Samantha) Parton, Frazey Ford, and Trish Klein) are going on tour in support of their latest release, A Collection (2000 - 2012), a 16-track career retrospection that features stand-out tracks and fan favorites from the band’s three critically-acclaimed full-length albums: Blue Horse (2001), Chinatown (2003) and Hello Love (2006). The album also features four previous unreleased tracks. A night to remember for the many fans of the band!
Megafaun's Phil Cook & His Feat opens with a set of stripped down acoustic folk.
The Cedar is now air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm M-F ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.