The Be Good Tanyas with Phil Cook & His Feat (from Megafaun)
The beloved Vancouver folk trio (Sam (Samantha) Parton, Frazey Ford, and Trish Klein) are going on tour in support of their latest release, A Collection (2000 - 2012), a 16-track career retrospection that features stand-out tracks and fan favorites from the band’s three critically-acclaimed full-length albums: Blue Horse (2001), Chinatown (2003) and Hello Love (2006). The album also features four previous unreleased tracks. A night to remember for the many fans of the band!
Megafaun's Phil Cook & His Feat opens with a set of stripped down acoustic folk.
The Cedar is now air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm M-F ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.