Norwegian musician Terje Isungset constructs all of his instruments out of ice for each performance. He performs with a Norwegian singer Mari Kvien Brunvoll and has brought his "Ice Music" concerts to concert venues around the world. Now, in the depths of a Minnesota winter, it is our turn to experience the timeless magic of Ice Music. Terje will even be making instruments out of ice from one of our local lakes!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.