batteryboy with Fairfax, AK and Portage
A three-fer night of song-driven indie folk-rock with batteryboy, now a three-piece fronted by Cobey Rouse with help from Cloud Cult violinist Shannon Frid, and newest recruit Eric Carranza; Fairfax, AK, the latest vehicle for the slightly punk-tinged songwriting talents of Pat Dougherty; and Portage, formerly of Duluth but now landed in the Twin Cities. Portage are even offering a free copy of their album Landings to all ticket purchasers!
The bands have generously decided to contribute $1.50 from each ticket sold to Vega Productions, a non-profit organization that helps ensure children and youth receive quality music and art education.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.