Carrie Rodriguez with Jack Torrey and Page Burkum of The Cactus Blossoms
Fiddler, singer and songwriter Carrie Rodriguez returns to the Cedar stage, touring behind her sparkling new album Give Me All You Got. Renowned producer Lee Townsend lent his touch to the project, and while the album mostly features original songs by Carrie, Romantica's Ben Kyle and former Romantica member Luke Jacobs also had hands in writing a couple of the songs.
According to Carrie, “These new original tunes run the gamut of intense emotions, from heartache to budding new love, from betrayal to resigned acceptance, and finally to the sheer joy of simply being alive. For the first time, I feel that the passionate spirit of my live show has truly been captured in a studio album.”
Harmonious old-time country duo Jack Torrey and Page Burkum of The Cactus Blossoms will open.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.