"If there is such a thing as a folk star, this guy merits the title. Whether performing a heartfelt ballad, singing a down-to-earth blues tune, or weaving an onstage story with strands of humor and wisdom, Rush has been winning audiences over since the 1960s." (Boston Globe)
By popular demand and as a make-up date for the travel-related cancellation of his August show, a return concert by the veteran New England singer-songwriter, still going strong after fifty years as a performer!
This summer, keep your cool inside at the newly air-conditioned Cedar!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.