Corpse Reviver CD release with Charlie Parr
You can't keep good music from being continually recycled, revised, and, well, revived! Corpse Reviver, a local trio made up of Adam Kiesling, Mikkel Beckmen (Brass Kings), and Jillian Rae (Brass Kings, Jillian Rae) have taken this philosophy to heart, and made it their mission to perform music from Harry Smith's Anthology of American Folk Music, bringing it to the ears of a contemporary audience. Tonight, help them celebrate the release of their first album, Volume One: I'll Be Rested When the Roll is Called, with a little help from renowned bluesman Charlie Parr, also a huge fan of the Harry Smith Anthology.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.