Sam Doores & The Deslondes with The Cactus Blossoms and Jack Klatt & The Cat Swingers
Formerly known as Sam Doores & the Tumbleweeds, Sam Doores & The Deslondes may have had a name change, but they haven't lost any of their high energy, New Orleans-flavored country-soul sound. By turn paying homage to the greats such as Woody Guthrie, Hank Williams, Townes Van Zandt, Blaze Foley, John Prine, The Band and Allen Toussaint, the band's music yet succeeds on its own terms, and makes a contemporary, original contribution to great American music.
Rounding out the evening nicely, there'll be opening sets by trad country act The Cactus Blossoms, and retro barroom-blues/folk band Jack Klatt & the Cat Swingers.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.