Cold Flows for Warm Clothes
A bunch of Minnesota’s top hip hop artists come together for the second annual Cold Flows for Warm Clothes, a unique benefit concert to support American Indian youth in South Minneapolis.
Net proceeds and donations will go toward funding youth programs at Little Earth of United Tribes, a Native run housing complex in the heart of the Minneapolis urban community. All of the artists are donating their time.
The Cold Flows benefit features:
Spotlight Team Deebo (opening act)
Rez Rap Records
DJs Frank Castle and Nimo the Hooligan
Hosted by Toki Wright
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now FREE entry with the donation of a new (or gently used) winter coat on the night of the event.
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.