George Kahumoku Jr. & Ledward Kaapana
This one couldn't come at a better time of year: a night of balmy Hawaiian slack key guitar and ukulele music from two multiple Grammy Award winning artists: George Kahumoku Jr, and Led Kaapana. Pull out your brightest Hawaiian shirt, relive your vacation memories, and forget about the Minnesota winter for a couple of hours!
Adding to the festive atmosphere, Uncommon Roots will play a short set in the lobby from 7pm until the show starts.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door (subject to ticket availability).