Carrie Rodriguez with Frankie Lee
Big-hearted fiddler, singer and songwriter Carrie Rodriguez returns to the Cedar stage to warm up your February evening. She'll be performing with regular sidekick Luke Jacobs, formerly of Romantica, and now making a name for himself as a fantastic duet partner with Carrie. Expect plenty of songs from Carrie's hit 2013 album Give Me All You Got, and the brand new Rodriguez & Jacobs release Live at the Cactus.
Contemporary country singer-songwriter Frankie Lee opens.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.