Like The Cedar, Irish folk supergroup Dervish have been around for 25 years, and they just keep getting better! Their latest album The Thrush in the Storm (2013) continues their tradition of bringing to life magical music from the west of Ireland, and features passionate vocals from Cathy Jordan (also on bodhrán and bones), and dazzling instrumentals from bandmates Brian McDonagh (mandola), Liam Kelly (flute and whistles), Tom Morrow (fiddle), Shane Mitchell (accordion) and Michael Holmes (bouzouki). The reel deal!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.