Juana Molina with Rajjjar Septet
Eerie, hypnotic, building to increasingly haunting heights (Spin)
Argentine alternative musician Juana Molina returns to The Cedar, on tour with her band behind new album Wed 21. On the new album, Juana expands her palette of instruments, incorporating electric guitars, bass, drums and inventive electronics, giving Wed 21 a richer, broader sonic spectrum. Guided as always by her trademark spirit of experimentation and her deep melodic sense, Juana Molina has come up with a masterpiece.
Rajjjar Septet, who recently premiered their work as part of the 416 Club Commissions 2014, will open.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm M-F ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door (subject to ticket availability).