Hari Kondabolu with Brandi Brown and Raghav Mehta
Hari Kondabolu is intelligent, insightful and hilarious - a true comic genius. (Margaret Cho)
Hari Kondabolu is the comedy equivalent of a punk rock concert that breaks out at a human right’s rally.
(W. Kamau Bell)
Hari Kondabolu is a Brooklyn-based comic who was discovered in Seattle by the HBO Comedy Festival in 2006 while working as an immigrant rights organizer. He was recently a writer and correspondent for the Chris Rock-produced Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell on the FX network. He has also performed on Conan, Jimmy Kimmel Live, John Oliver’s New York Standup Show and has his own half-hour Comedy Central Presents special.
Hari is touring behind his debut album Waiting for 2042 (killrockstars), referring to the notion that statistically white people will be in the minority in the USA by the year 2042.
Brandi Brown will feature and do a 20 minute set.
Raghav Mehta will host and do a 10 minute set.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm M-F ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page) until 5pm day of show
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door (subject to ticket availability).