Trailer Trash: Trashy Little Xmas Family Matinee
It's that time again, folks. Have yourself a honky tonky little Xmas with your favorite roots band's not-so-traditional Xmas show, good for the whole family, and a venerable institution on the local holiday music calendar.
Trailer Trash has drawn enthusiastic crowds at Lee's Liquor Lounge in downtown Minneapolis for almost twenty years. Frontman Nate Dungan defines the band's style simply as "honky tonk music," spanning the gamut from country and swing to blues and rock. Having paid their dues on the local scene, and confident in their ability to entertain any crowd, they enjoy turning on new generations to the classic sound of American roots music. As their slogan proclaims, "Playing American roots music the way it used to be, before your favorite songs became commercials."
The Cedar is now fully air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: noon Fri Sept 2
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($1 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee), Depth of Field (no fee), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.