Trailer Trash: Trashy Little Xmas Family Matinee
They're back! Have yourself a honky tonky little Xmas with your favorite roots band's not-so-traditional Xmas show, good for the whole family, and a trashy institution on the local holiday music calendar.
Trailer Trash has drawn enthusiastic crowds at Lee's Liquor Lounge in downtown Minneapolis for around twenty years. Frontman Nate Dungan defines the band's style simply as "honky tonk music," spanning the gamut from country and swing to blues and rock. Having paid their dues on the local scene, and confident in their ability to entertain any crowd, they enjoy turning on new generations to the classic sound of American roots music. As their slogan proclaims, "Playing American roots music the way it used to be, before your favorite songs became commercials."
This will be a seated show, with room for the kids to move around and dance up front.
The Cedar is now air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm M-F ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.