Locos Por Juana with Matt Jennings
Latin urban orchestra Locos Por Juana blends the infectious music of Colombia (cumbia, champeta and vallenato) with reggae, dub and funk to produce what the LA Times has called a “funky, pan-Latin amalgam,” and you'll call a "heckuva good time."
Guitarist Matt Jennings opens with some Latin rock.
The Cedar is now fully air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee), Depth of Field (no fee), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.