Slack Key Generations: George Kahumoku Jr. and Keoki Kahumokuwith Ernie Kanoa and friends
A long-time seasonal favorite at The Cedar, this winter's slack key guitar show features the father and son duo of George Kahumoku Jr. and Keoki Kahumoku. Lifelong proponents of Hawaiian music and culture, the pair have an engaging, relaxed manner guaranteed to bring classic Hawaiian warmth to even the chilliest February evening in MInnesota.
As one of the longstanding keepers of Hawaiian culture and music in MInnesota, it is a great pleasure to announce that Ernie Kanoa and friends will be performing in the lobby before the show.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby before and after shows (no fee), Depth of Field (no fee), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may gain discounted admission for tickets at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.