Zoë Keating with Paul Fonfara
The Cedar welcomes back avant cellist Zoë Keating, the astonishing one-woman orchestra and composer who uses a cello and a foot-controlled laptop to record layer upon layer of cello, creating intricate, haunting and compelling music.
Clarinetist and whistler Paul Fonfara (Painted Saints) opens with a solo set.
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.