Tinariwen with Bombino
Slow-burning grooves stretching on into the night and endless desert....The Cedar welcomes back Tinariwen! Tinariwen's new album Tassili (due out Aug 30 on Anti-) was recorded in the Algerian desert with help from TV on the Radio co-leaders Tunde Adebimpe and Kyp Malone. Wilco's Nels Cline and members of the Dirty Dozen Brass Band also contributed to the album.
A hot show now burns even brighter with opening act Touareg guitarist Bombino and his scorching guitar riffs!
The Cedar is now fully air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 2 ($1 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby before and after shows (no fee), Depth of Field (no fee), or Electric Fetus (small fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees apply) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- All Cedar shows are all ages.
- Students with ID may gain discounted admission for tickets at the door.
This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.