Many moods spill together, like shifting sands, to create the sound of Terakaft. It feels old and new, peaceful but agitated, joyous and outraged. It is revolution rock born amid violent conflict, but is rooted in tradition. And in perhaps the ultimate signifier of subversive art, it’s currently outlawed in the land where it was born. (Boston Globe)
A return visit by Tuareg desert rock guitar band Terakaft after their resoundingly successful March 2013 show at The Cedar, even with a depleted line-up. This time we're expecting a full, 4-piece band. Fans of TInariwen--don't miss this one!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (approximately $2 fee)
- Online: Ticketweb (typically $2--$3 fee/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.